How to make Dating a perfect GAME
The problem with the dating game is that there are dating rules to follow and most of them we forget as we grow older. You see, when we are young our fellow friends at school and college reinforce the way things should be done when dealing with potential dates. Yes you should wear that, no you never say that, yes you should do this, but no you never do that. Then we grow up. For a time we are completely aware of the rules of dating and we practice those rules every time we meet someone. But then we meet someone perhaps, fall in love and have a relationship. Little by little the things we learned over our formative years when dealing with the fairer sex are lost and are in fact unlearned.
Then one day we are unwillingly thrust back onto the dating scene only to find that we start behaving like 12 year old. We call our dates too often, we are constantly available, we wear the wrong clothes, laugh at bad jokes like a fool, date the wrong people and generally get it all badly wrong. Then we get hurt or taken for a ride. Of course there will be some of you reading this that are the very epitome of dating sophistication, but the truth is, when you lose your heart you also lose your head. If you are going to date well then give these key dos and don't of dating some serious consideration. Dating rules are very important if you want to win and keep your perfect match.
Dating Rules - Do's
1. Do try to look your best and be punctual on dates
2. Do flatter and compliment your date on the way they look and the things they wear. People tend to go to a lot of effort on a date (hopefully) so being told that you are looking good is a nice thing to hear.
3. Do tell someone if you are not interested in dating them again. Being lied to and hopes kept alive is an evil and malicious act (yes I mean it that strongly). If you don't want to see someone again then let them know that in the nicest possible way you can.
4. Do date the type of people you like and are attracted to, whatever your friends may say. Approval by your peers doesn't prove a thing.
5. Do stay positive even when dates don't end well. It is most certainly true that you will date a few frogs before you find a prince. Along the way you will meet some nice people too and make some good contacts possibly.
posted by Brijesh @ 11:37 PM,
- At November 17, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Mark deSmit said...
Ive been married for 12 years and since have been seperated and have found my self married dating again.
I have found it best to be honest in your profile and wait for a responce.
- At March 6, 2011 at 9:52 PM, credit and legal assistance said...
Interesting post, I guess we all have different ideas about dating, that's for darn sure! I've resorted to having affairs with married women...
I have to agree with the statement "Do stay positive even when dates don't end well" in my case I use to leave a relationship "angry" I was childish. In your example you simply refer to the idea that you have "good and bad dates" in my case as a result I have stayed friends with many for years. I feel much better being "mature" about things than I did in the old days of being too "macho" to be friends....I've grown up!
But my marriage has gotten "stale" to say the least, so I haven't divorced, too much to lose and I do love her, so I have affairs with married women instead!
- Tips with a Dating in Successful Line
- Top Tips For Safe Meetings Outside On Line Dating ...
- 2 Tips to Help You Get Your Ex Boy friend Back
- Meet Friends Online, The Right Way
- Tips for Good Dating
- Simple Guideposts To Build Up Successful Relations...
- Relaxing On First Date
- Gentlemen and Dating
- First Date Mistakes
- Are you ready for your first kiss?