Dating Ideas - Relationship Tips and Dating Advice

Full Pc Games And Movies Download in rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload, filefactory, 4shared links

3gp, Mp4, Avi, hot, sexy, hindi, movies, films, bollywood, latest video songs free full Download

Yoville Cheats WPE, Facebook, Myspace

Cooking Tips And Recipe, Italian, Indian, Chinese Foods, How To Prepare

Cricket IPL 20 20, schedule, world cup, fixtures, teams, time table, dates, videos, live scores

Free Full Psp games and movies download in rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload, filefactory, ifile, 4shared links

Maniben.com Tv Serial, Comedy Show, sabtv, shriti irani, pics, images, video, wallpaper, episode

Free Full Hot, sexy, english, hollywood, movies, films Video Songs Download in rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload, filefactory, youtube, 4shared, zshare links

Free Full Hot, sexy, hindi, bollywood, movies, films, latest Video Songs Download, rapidshare, mediafire, megaupload, filefactory, youtube, 4shared, zshare links


WELCOME

subscribe


Your Blog feed buttons here

links

SEo Zeal Group
SEO Faq
Search Engine Types
Free Backlinks
Internet Marketing
Internet Tutorials
Dating Help Ideas
Srijanta Hindi Poems
Hindi Literature Collection
Google


Ads
Datingn Relationships Best Homedecor Furniture

A Magic Moment I Remember



A magic moment I remember:
I raised my eyes and you were there,
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that's beautiful and rare.

I pray to mute despair and anguish,
To vain pursuits the world esteems,
Long did I near your soothing accents,
Long did your features haunt my dreams.

Time passed. A rebel storm-blast scattered
The reveries that once were mine
And I forgot your soothing accents,
Your features gracefully divine.

In dark days of enforced retirement
I gazed upon grey skies above
With no ideals to inspire me,
No one to cry for, live for, love.

Then came a moment of renaissance,
I looked up - you again are there,
A fleeting vision, the quintessence
Of all that`s beautiful and rare.

Labels:

posted by Brijesh @ 4:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts


previous posts
Images
With All my Heart
Just for You
I Love You
Text Links
Women Health Care
Sports Coverage
Dating Married Women
Lationo Chat
My Collection
For Your Marriage Babies Celebrity Marriage Tips Dating Funda